Can I claim nursery funding for my 2 year old?
Some parents of 2 year olds are able to access 15 hours of nursery funding.
If you as a parent access;
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- Income-based Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
- Child Tax Credit and/or Working Tax Credit and have an annual income under £16,190
- The guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- The Working Tax Credit four-week run on
- Universal Credit
Or if your child :
- Is looked after by their local authority
- Gets Disability Living Allowance
- Has a current statement of Special Education Needs (SEN) or an Education, Health and Care Plan
- Has left care under a Special Guardianship Order, Child Arrangements Order or Adoption Order
then your child will be able to access the 15 Funded Hours.
You can read more here on the government’s Childcare Choices website about the various ways you can get help with your childcare costs.