Family run, friendly and flexible nursery in Southwell
- A wide range of activities that encourage learning through play.
- Tinies and Tweenies (under 3’s) and separate Foundation Unit (3 and 4 year olds).
- Part-time, full-time and flexible childcare to children living in Southwell and surrounding areas.
- Open 52 weeks a year 7:30 am – 6 pm. Closed bank holidays.
- Highly qualified practitioners. Management with over 35 years experience in childcare.
- Competitive fees.
- A limited number of Term Time Only places.
- French Lessons.
- Fun music, singing and movement.
- Outings to local parks, Southwell Library, Reg Taylor’s Swan Sanctuary.
Why Children’s House is different from the rest
- We’re passionate about delivering OUTSTANDING childcare.
- Family home from home environment.
- Unlimited FREE settling sessions.
- We specialise in happy children and happy parents.
- Specialised under 3’s areas. Separate sleep area for babies.
- Separate Foundation Unit (3 & 4-year-olds) – for getting your child ‘school ready’.
- Forest School sessions with Anna, Level 3 Forest School Leader.
- Our facilities are warm, bright and secure – the perfect place for all discerning parents to leave their cherished children.
- Signs & symbols to support language development.
- Blossom Parents’ App (for invoicing, daily diaries, photos of activities, messages).
To find out more about Children’s House Nursery contact us on 01636 378130 to book your nursery visit.
Book your nursery visit